- This Unbelievable European Church in America PRE-DATES Columbus!
- Facts About Downtown Cabbey’s Highclear Castle
- Ancient Temple Uncovered in Wisconsin
- Distinguished Contributor Greg Discovers Divinely Graced Church
- Erections of Sublimity
- MMOA Denies Midwestern Office Towers the Coveted MMOA Award
- MMOA Commends Master Mason Bill Bonnaire With Posthumous MMOA Award
- Is Contemporary Architecture Fuxed?
- Sacred Spires
- The New Tombstone, Arizona
- Master Masonry: Southwestern Skill
- Honoring Today’s Revolution in Architecture
- Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Best Buy
- Bradshaw Mountains
- Carl Jung
- classical architecture
- dream home
- dream house
- Eighth Wonder of the Ancient World
- Family Dollar
- Florence Cathedral
- Florence Duomo
- Lincoln Logs
- MMOA award
- Norm Loogie
- sacred geometry
- Salvador Dali
Who Are the Master Masons of America?The Master Masons of America are qualified professionals who have studied the classics, schooled themselves in the principles of sacred geometry, and slaved for years–sometimes hundreds of years–to house our businesses, residences, and public spaces in erections of sublimity. The astounding elegance exemplified in their marvelous feats forms a canon that great builders will follow for centuries to come. This blog celebrates the Master Masons' commendable approaches to the art of building.
Click Contact (above, left) if you’ve photographed an exemplary example of Master Masonry. Shoot a Great Building of America with your camera or your cell phone, not to mention that automatic weapon that is your lacerating social criticism, and PM the image to MMOA. You’ll receive a photo credit and the fanship of 3.1 million visitors per hour.
Monthly Archives: July 2012
MMOA is pleased to present its first reader-contributed feature. This handsome horizontal silo exhibits the hallowed spirit that is deep-seated within all the great structures that are lovingly conceived and expertly executed by Master Masons of America. The delivery-truck service … Continue reading